Guess the famous honeymoon place below | My Telenor answer
Guess the famous honeymoon place below
My Telenor App quiz answers 14-Feb-2020 (Friday). My Telenor App Quiz 5 Questions and Answers asked today for test your skills are written below. Come Daily for 100% Correct Answers.Below is the answer for the question that Guess the famous honeymoon place below
Q5 : Guess the famous honeymoon place below
OPTIONS :
A: England
B: China
C: Japan
D: Maldives (Correct)
Guess the famous honeymoon place below is maldives

I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circles. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
ReplyDeletejobs in Lahore
Thanks for sharing valuable information. i enjoyed reading your article. Please make more interesting topics like this on.
ReplyDeleteI'll come back for more :)
ma registration process
You made my day by posting such a fantastic essay. I'd like to come back here.
ReplyDeleteScope of Civil Engineering in Pakistan in Pakistan